Well Conference time is coming up very soon, so don’t forget to book your place.
It’s the 18th Annual JGSGB London Conference and Genealogical Fair which is being held on Sunday 30th October 2011 at 33 Seymour Place, London, W1H 5AU.
The Conference runs from 10.00am until 4.30pm and includes morning refreshments, lunch and afternoon tea with 5 sessions and time to look round the exhibitors. All this for the very small sum of £30.00.
Sessions at the Conference include:
- The London Gazette 1665 – 2011
- The changing face of Genealogical Research in Lithuania
- The Knowles Collection and other ways to find your ancestors through Family Search
- Jewish patients in Colney Hatch Asylum and the National Hospital
- An Jewish East End journey – from the East London Christian Mission to the Hebrews to the Jewish East End Celebration Society
Once you have booked your place, you will be automatically entered into a draw for a FREE one-year Ancestry Worldwide subscription.
So, if you are going to be in London on 30th October, then there is only one place to be – The JGSGB Conference
Tony Benson – Blog Editor